Get the most out of your THC Detox
Here are ten tips to detox THC from your body.
1. Drink lots of water. While being well hydrated is certainly one of the ways to detox weed from your system, it is not a magic solution. What drinking lots of water does is simple, it keeps the body well hydrated and healthy which is one of the most important things to do when you are trying to get your body to use all its extra resources to help detox for THC and is especially important when you consider the next way to cleanse for marijuana naturally.
2. Get Plenty of Exercise. Because marijuana is fat soluble and sticks to the fat cells of your body, the more body fat you have the longer it's going to take to detox for weed. This doesn't have to mean going to the gym and lifting weights, anything that keeps you active and burning calories is going to be good. The best way to detox weed through exercise is to use a combination of both weight lifting and cardio type training like swimming or running which will burn fat and help speed up the metabolism which in turn means detoxing from weed that much quicker.
3. Drink Lemon Juice. Lemons contain very high levels of Vitamin C which is a very important electrolyte and also a great way to detox weed naturally. It is best if you get your own fresh lemons from the grocery store as store bought juice will not have the same potency as fresh squeezed lemons. In order to make your own healthy lemonade just add some honey to sweeten it up.
4. Eat Lots of Green Vegetables. Green vegetables like kale, broccoli, spinach, and chard are super high in vitamins and minerals like iron. Eating lots of vegetables helps to detox THC out of the body by boosting the metabolism and providing the body the essential nutrients it needs to quicken the natural marijuana detox.
5. Take our THC Supplement. Our professional formula helps you to get rid of unwanted toxins from your body. With our proven formula, you do will effectively clean the unhealthy metabolites and other toxins from your liver, kidney and blood. It removes all kind of toxins and accelerate natural detox up to 200%.
6. Visit a Sauna. This may require having to join a health club but it will be well worth it when it comes to detoxing THC. Although there is no medical evidence that suggests a direct link between sweating and passing a drug test it can help to naturally eliminate toxins from your body which helps both with detoxing marijuana but general health as well. Don't forget to replace all of the fluids lost with water and electrolytes, also as saunas can get very hot it is a good idea to start out with smaller amounts of time at first.
7. Avoid Junk Foods and Red meat. Many junk foods such as potato chips, ice cream, fast food, and so on are unhealthy in general but when it comes to detoxing weed they certainly don't help. many such foods are high in sodium which causes water retention, in addition to being high in sugar and fat which slows the metabolism without giving the body the nutrients it needs. Instead focus on highly nutritious foods like fruits and vegetables.Use Fruits and Vegetables As a Way to Detox Weed
8. Eat Lots of healthy Fiber. Many sources of healthy fiber can come in the form of grains, whole wheat that has not been enriched, as well as a food group called legumes which include peas, peanuts, soybeans, lentils, and beans. By providing your body the needed nutrients to detox marijuana you will be giving your body an extra boost as well as improving your own health at the same time.
9. Drink herbal and Green Tea. There are several kinds of tea that are said to aid the body in detoxing for marijuana naturally. One of them is Dandelion tea which is said to help the liver to eliminate toxins from the body. Green Tea is also a great way to give the body a boost not just during a detox but on a regular basis as well because of the high levels of antioxidants and electrolytes it contains such as Vitamin-C. The small amount of caffeine it contains also as the effect of helping to boost the metabolism and burn excess fat.
10. Eat Smaller Portions. By breaking your means into 5 to 6 small meals spread out evenly throughout the day you can vastly improve the rate at which your metabolism burns. This is perhaps one of the best ways to detox weed naturally because the more fat you can burn the less time you will have THC in your system. It is always important to remember to eat balanced meals that contain nutrients, carbohydrates, lean protein, unsaturated fats. Which is why it is very important to include lots of fruits and vegetables.
There you have it, ten ways to detox weed naturally. It is important to remember that people react different to different things so it is always a good idea to consult a doctor about your general health as well as sensitivity to particular foods or nutritional products before making any drastic changes in your diet or lifestyle while going through your marijuana cleanse. I hope this was helpful and please keep in mind that naturally detoxing for weed takes time and there is no fool-proof method. However when these methods are used sensibly they can greatly aid the process of getting weed out of your system.